Deploy OpenRemote 3 stack on AWS with CloudFormation

The good news is that mqtt 1883 coms to igro.microgro.co is up and running with Read and Write commands being received either end via mqttbox.

However, (frustratingly) … we have lost the Masters drop down v … and the Users menu page … it’s just blank … also can’t seem add any new realms …

Everything else seems fine … Assets etc …

FYI - I only added following to d-c.yml file … under the manager: section …

ports:
- “1883:1883”

Any thoughts and tips appreciated?

cheers

This is strange as I cannot reproduce it. After the same change and update I can see all users and I can create a new realm. Are you sure you haven’t done anything extra?

Anyway, this is an opensource project after all. You can clone it, modify cloudformation/aws-cloudformation.template.yml and create pull request. If you want to modify security group you can make changes in cloudformation/aws-cloudformation.template.yml. When your pull request is approved then openremote-cli will deploy new instances according to your needs.

ok … I’ll try that.

Again … many thanks for your help.

best regards

Hi Bobster,

if you can’t see the User Page (blank)

then try to remove in ./deployment/manager/ the keycloak.json file (just rename it)
then it should work.

1 Like

Hi Denis,

Many thanks for this and will give it a shot.

Messing around with the OR local system trying to get the customization working. :grimacing:

laters …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.