Installation problem in Windows Docker Deskotp

Hello aw new user i’m trying to install open remote in a Windows 64bit Docker Desktop…

I have download source and extracted and after that i run docker-compose pull and after finalized the download i run docker-compose up --no-build

At this point i notice that deployment container started but after new seconds stopped …
At the end of the procedure after the rest of containers started … i’m trying to access localhost but i get an “Access to localhost was denied… You don’t have authorisation to view this page.
HTTP ERROR 403”

Any ideas what is happened … ??
When i run docker ps i get:

CONTAINER ID   IMAGE                          COMMAND                  CREATED             STATUS                        PORTS                                                              NAMES
c30229177230   openremote/proxy:latest        "/entrypoint.sh run"     About an hour ago   Up About a minute (healthy)   0.0.0.0:80->80/tcp, 0.0.0.0:443->443/tcp, 0.0.0.0:8883->8883/tcp   openremote-master_proxy_1
2d44038dc358   openremote/manager:latest      "/bin/sh -c 'java $J…"   About an hour ago   Up About a minute (healthy)   8080/tcp                                                           openremote-master_manager_1
acd7b1ea3b64   openremote/keycloak:latest     "/opt/jboss/docker-e…"   About an hour ago   Up 2 minutes (healthy)        8080/tcp, 8443/tcp                                                 openremote-master_keycloak_1
3833676fee7d   openremote/postgresql:latest   "docker-entrypoint.s…"   About an hour ago   Up 2 minutes (healthy)        5432/tcp                                                           openremote-master_postgresql_1

Thanks in advance
Panos

Hi and welcome.

The deployment container only populates the docker volume and is meant to exit.

The running containers look correct and if you’re getting a 403 error then there must be a Web server at https://localhost/, when running locally openremote uses a self signed certificate which browsers will warn you about, just need to select ‘proceed’ and you should get a login page and you can login with default credentials:

admin/secret

FYI: please use markdown code quotes when pasting code or console output (I edited your question to make it more readable).

Good morning,

i have done all these things…
And i click on proceed to install the certificate …
But nothing happened … i’m still get the same error…

The only thing that i found is that the certificate was valid until 09 November 2020 …
Do you believe that’s the reason … ?

Thanks again
Panos

Finally after a lot of restarts and deletions of images and containers i succeeded to start play with the platform…

Thanks for your support…

A last thing… do you know if there is a step-by-step guide to do the simplest things
HTTP Rest Api to read and visualize Environmental Data …

Panos

Glad to hear you got it working. Here’s a useful guide for connecting to the OpenWeather API: