iOS Console Version 2.2 issues

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the quick release of 2.2.1 to the public. Still having some issues with security enabled controllers. HTTPS now works but users enabled throws an HTTP Generic Error on both HTTP and HTTPS connections.

Thanks for the update.
Unfortunately I still have the issues as I stated above on May 3rd with (background and widget) PNGs on pages with gestures.

Just FYI: we’re working on the issues that have been reported but so far have a harder time reproducing them.
We’ll let you know as we progress in the debug/fix process.

Eric

Any updates on fixes for these problems? I'm still seeing switches not changing states and have lost icons. Let me know how I can help out

Thanks

Iphone 6 and version 2.2.1.1

• transparent switches only work with the off command

• design for iphone 4 - to get to almost full screen image - set iphone 6 to zoomed

Tablet

-incorrect navigation- always going to the first screen in the group

Ok, so I did some testing and figured out a bare switch will work and change state but any time I place a .png on the switch it will not change state and allow me to turn the switch off.

Please let me know a fix for the issue, I need to get this back up and working properly.

Thank You

A new beta of the iOS console is now available, and includes:

• Fixed : on initial load, some screens were truncated
  • Fixed : images are not displayed for certain screens
  • Fixed : username/password field for protected controller are not correctly laid out
  • Updated : tab bar now use the images as mask, as it used to in console 2.1 and before. This should fix all issues reported regarding the TabBar

Thanks Eric for the new beta! (2.2.2.0)

For me the TabBar still does not show when I start the app but after I go into the settings menu and click “Done” the TabBar will show. If I close the app and start it again the TabBar is gone again. My TabBar only contains text.

/Erik

Perfect! I got my pngs back! Background color png and icon pngs are working again!
Security login still generates HTTP error for me.
Plus: sometimes, the tab bar disappears. Can’t easily reproduce it. But the only option then is to reinstall, since I can’t get to other screen any more.

But what I also wanted to share: since 2.2.1 the performance has improved dramatically for me! Now, once I brought up the app, I can almost instantaneously interact with my home! That was what I was always dreaming of!
Thanks for this great tool!

I just loaded up the new controller 2.5.0 with professional designer and 2.2.1 iOS app and can confirm that HTTPS and user login are now functioning properly

again. Thanks for all the hard work, its very exciting to see all the new developments from the OpenRemote team!

I installed the new controller 2.5.0 professional designer and 2.5.0.0 iOS app

ipad:

• no images on tab bar, only writting
  • incorrect navigation, always going to the first screen of the group

iphone 6:

• buttons with transparent images do not work with ON command only off