OpenRemote White Label Custom Deplyment Help

Hi,
in manger_config , keep your file as per below directory and restart docker or you can change from

“logo”: “/images/logo.png”,
“logoMobile”: “/images/logo-mobile.png”,
“favicon”: “/images/logo-favicon.png”,

go to appearance and change as per requirement.

Thanks

Hello @apurba i have also been tried through the plateform settings and appearance and after clicking the add realm style nothing get under dropdown option. I don’t get it why this is so while openremote mentioned to custmized through appearance options within platform and that option is already missing also? Thanks.

Hi,
first you have to create realm using keycloak or click on realms and create realms first then you can see the realm in appearance

hello @apurba Okay! got it. Let me do this and update you further.Thanks.

Hello @apurba created realm by click on realms and goes through appearance option to add realm styling, but sorry nothing showed to select for styling.

Hi,
something problem in your UI , so you can do it in manager_config

directory----->> deployment\manager\app

manager_config.txt (394 Bytes)

Or you can also check from keykloak

then docker-compose down
docker-compose up

Thanks

Hello @apurba i have same coded manager_config file already loaded. As logo image is PNG type extension. Whether image name is logo only or logo.png actually? Thanks.

hi,
Image name is logo here , you can give another name.
.png is file extension ,so file extensions could be .png /jpg/jepg etc no issue.

Hello @apurba okay! thanks. Got it

Hello there, I debug the issue and customization comes to an effect. I found that the manager_config file also needs to be validated and reformatted for json file extension to work properly.

Thanks all of you here for helping me on this.