I have found a bug in the mobile app. I reproduced it on the openremote demo platform. Hereafter, I have used the template to file bugs.
Describe the bug
In the manager UI, if you are in mobile view or responsive design mode, you need to press three times to go back after examining an asset. The issue happens on the mobile app, mobile browser and if you put your browser into responsive design mode.
Steps to reproduce the behaviour:
- Make sure you are in a mobile browser or the app.
- Log in to demo.openremote.app
- Go to the Asset Tree view
- Select any asset
- Try to go back via the back icon. You need to hit it precisely three times. See screenshot
One time should be enough
Smartphone (please complete the following information):
- Device: Android
- Browser: Any mobile browser or the Openremote App.
- Version: Latest master, sha 1c1868b1c96bec1d9ae05a7478da197d1995d59b
It isn’t evident for new users. I experienced it in the past but never bothered about it. While trying to hand over an openremote proof-of-concept to some users, I found out it is not logical.