CAN´T SEE EXISTING ASSETS IN MAP IN /manager/#/assets/false

HELLO EVERYONE

I HAVE 18 ASSETS ALREADY WORKING WITH HISTORY, AND SUDDENLY I CANNOT SEE THEM IN THE ASSETS MENU (/manager/#/assets/false) BUT I CAN SEE THEM ON THE MAP (manager/#/map).

EXAMPLE:

This situation occurred without warning and there is no error entry in the log, and I have not a custom deployment.

I have http agents that are sending the data to the assets with their id’s and update the data, so they are present in the database, and the map can show them and their current value

please i need help.

regards

Hi!

Can you help me identify the issue you are experiencing;

• Which user are you using for testing this? Please verify it with a superuser like admin.

• What happens if you click the view button when you’ve selected an asset on the Map page?
    Is the asset data visible, and how is it shown in the tree on the left?

• Can you share the network logs of the developer tools in your browser?
    I’d like to know if all assets are queried correctly from the Manager HTTP server.

• Are the assets selectable in other places of the UI, such as the Rules or Insights page?

hello martin, thanks for your help.

answers in order:

• i am using admin superuser to check this.

• if i click the view button, send mi to …/manager/#/assets/false without the ID asset, as if it did not exist:

imagen

openremote_1

network log before do “click” in VIEW:

As background, I have had openremote operating for 6 months and I have no previous problems, it was suddenly and without any prior error message that the assets in the asset tree disappeared.

I hope the information is useful and if you consider that you need more and clearer information, please do not hesitate to request it.

I thank you very much for your support and interest.