Credentials are invalid

After pulling down latest changes to our production system I am getting the error below. I have changed the password in docker-compose.yml from -secret to the latest admin password we were using but this did not work.

Any advice how I can resolve this appreciated.

manager-1 | 2024-09-15 04:25:20.187 INFO [main ] curity.keycloak.KeycloakIdentityProvider : Validating keycloak credentials
keycloak-1 | 2024-09-15 04:25:20,376 WARN [org.keycloak.events] (executor-thread-1) type=“LOGIN_ERROR”, realmId=“f2bf21bd-5d61-4689-b9f9-99e1ca33915d”, clientId=“admin-cli”, userId=“d7dfcd18-55f3-4c3d-a1ab-5b8c91e6af60”, ipAddress=“172.19.0.4”, error=“invalid_user_credentials”, auth_method=“openid-connect”, grant_type=“password”, client_auth_method=“client-secret”, username=“admin”
manager-1 | 2024-09-15 04:25:20.388 INFO [main ] curity.keycloak.KeycloakIdentityProvider : Credentials are invalid
manager-1 | 2024-09-15 04:25:20.389 WARNING [main ] curity.keycloak.KeycloakIdentityProvider : Credentials don’t work so cannot continue
manager-1 | 2024-09-15 04:25:20.390 SEVERE [main ] org.openremote.container.Container : >>> Runtime container startup failed
manager-1 | java.lang.RuntimeException: Credentials don’t work so cannot continue
manager-1 | at org.openremote.container.security.keycloak.KeycloakIdentityProvider.start(KeycloakIdentityProvider.java:242)
manager-1 | at org.openremote.manager.security.ManagerKeycloakIdentityProvider.start(ManagerKeycloakIdentityProvider.java:137)
manager-1 | at org.openremote.container.security.IdentityService.start(IdentityService.java:62)
manager-1 | at org.openremote.container.Container.start(Container.java:167)
manager-1 | at org.openremote.container.Container.startBackground(Container.java:211)
manager-1 | at org.openremote.manager.Main.main(Main.java:31)
dependency failed to start: container ubuntu-manager-1 is unhealthy

Hi all,

After some troubleshooting, I’ve managed to log back into the system. I’m not entirely sure what fixed the issue, but I deleted everything (images, containers, etc.), re-installed Docker, restored the database and added the admin password variables (KEYCLOAK_ADMIN_PASSWORD and OR_ADMIN_PASSWORD) to the docker-compose.yml. However, during this process, the domain certificate hit the Let’s Encrypt limit, but I believe this should resolve itself after some time.

The main issue I’m facing now is that whenever I pull down changes, it seems there’s a disconnect between the Keycloak password and what we’ve set in our version. I suspect I’m not going about this the right way and would appreciate any advice on the correct approach to handle updates and password management in OpenRemote.

Thanks for any guidance!