Docker instalation error: Invalid parameter: redirect_uri

Hi, we are trying to install openremote platform using guide in web

before download docker-compose.yml and run docker-compose up all containers is up normally but i have a message with error Invalid parameter: redirect_uri

and docker status is ok;

what i can do?

This is usually caused by not running the stack on localhost; if you are running the stack on a different host or port then you need to supply the EXTERNAL_URL when starting the stack:

The error says Invalid parameter: redirect_uri for which you need to set EXTERNAL_URL. It would help if these both names are consistent IMHO, or even better the error should be something like Environment variable EXTERNAL_URL not set.

Hi Michal, Im new with Openremote. I’ve the manager running on “localhost” but when i like to make a IP command to the local host, i get the same “redirect_uri” How can you setup/change the EXTENAL URL? Can you help?

On Linux or MacOS you do:

export EXTERNAL_URL=https://YOUR_IP_OR_DNS_HERE

Please check the link which @Rich 's given above.

When running the External URL command with CMD the keycloack image gets stuck in a restart loop with the following fatal error:

08:59:51,252 FATAL [org.jboss.as.server] (main) WFLYSRV0239: Aborting with exit code 1

This seems a different problem. Please create a new thread and give all details of what you are doing and how it is falling.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.