I am a beginner using openremote so, before all, my apologizes for my lack of knowledge and perhaps asking something that could be trivial for others.
I am working on a POC where the use case is as follows:
- I have to monitor and interact with sensors on several clients
- For each given location (let’s say building) I have a Raspberry Pi where all de sensors are connected
- Sensors do not interact directly with internet, there are routed through the Pi
- I need to have a registered device in openremote for each sensor so that I can send commands to the sensors o monitor their telemetries
- The protocol I want to use is mqtt
I wonder if somebody could put me through the way or best practices to design this kind of integration.
It would be great if finally we could write some kind of tutorial with this example that could help others in the future.
Thanks in advance,