Issue choosing frame time in Android app

Hello.

I am experiencing an issue with the frame time on the Android app. Specifically, when attempting to modify the frame time in Insights, the app only displays the “year” option (as seen in Image 1). However, when accessing the same feature on a browser, I am able to see additional options such as hours, days, and weeks (as shown in Image 2).

Best regards.

Image 1.

Image 2.

Hi!

I know this issue very well hahaha
Just a few days ago we updated the chart with improved functionality, including a bugfix for this ^
Updating the manager is probably all you need to do. :wink:

Hello

Thank you Martin. That’s right, now it’s possible to choose the frame time on the insights (image 1). However, looks like the insights are not displayed in the web browser (image 2) just in the Android app.

With the new design, there is no option to increase the size of each element when a new insights element is added.

Image 1.

Image 2.

With the new Manager image, the arrows to go back and forth between hours, days, weeks, etc. Are not available for the insight components.

Best regards.

Yes, we’re aware that the dashboard is disbehaving quite often recently :sweat_smile:
It’s always tricky supporting every widget/screen size, especially the smaller ones.
But the issue is high up on our list :wink:

Regarding the back and forth arrows; we indeed temporarily removed it from the current UI.
We have plans on putting it back in a future update, as we want to improve the time selection on the Insights page overall.

1 Like