After searching for a good open-source IOT cloud platform, I think my search ends here. Using the demo provided, this platform seems to have every feature that I need and it seems quite promising as well. Thank you OR team for such an open-source excellent platform.
I just need a slight hint about beginning my journey. Here is my use case:
- Customer purchases a product (Light, Switch panel, Camera, etc).
- He downloads my app for to use the product.
- He uses OAuth 2.0 for logging in to my app.
- After logging in, he connects the device to his LAN and registers the device into his account
- He gains complete control over the device. Also, he can share the device with other user accounts for control as well.
As a developer I want to:
- Setup Open Remote in my VPS (Already gone through documentation about installation). Thus, the backbone for the thousands of products that I sell is Open Remote.
- Use React and React Native to develop web and mobile applications that consume the API provided by open remote for controlling and managing devices.
3.Create a Completely different look and feel at the frontend but Open Remote at the backend.
Can my use cases be implemented by Open Remote?
I am unable to find the API endpoints that I consume for developing the front-end of my application for my clients to manage and control the devices.
Need little hints.