Link asset automatically to serviceuser

Is it somehow possible to link a new created asset automatically to a specific serviceuser or only by changing the code?

Hi,
I am trying same thing with java selenium , but there is a some problem in inspect element .
I think it is possible through automation .

Thanks

The auto provisioning mechanism does this for devices and uses MQTT.

How are you planning on creating these assets?

I just got this mostly working, can confirm new user and asset created via auto provisioning with x509 by following this guide.

But in my case the user page shows “Linked assets: 0 assets” it doesn’t appear to be linking the newly created asset to the service user.

What else can I check?

(Sorry for barging in on OPs thread but it seemed very closely related)

Hi,

Did you resolve your issue; not aware of issues with auto linking of service user to provisioned assets.

Hi Rich, if I use a service user in the master realm (superuser) everything works as it should. :slight_smile:

So just to confirm if your AutoProvisioning config is for a realm other than master then the asset is not auto linked to the created service user?

Yes thats correct. So with other realms I always have to link the new assets manually. But maybe thats because I used a version of March/April? Haven`t tried with the latest version.