Looking for Paid help

Hi Everyone

I’m looking for someone willing to spend 5-10 hours with me helping with CI/CD setup to AWS. If you are interested let me know.

What is missing with the included ci/cd pipeline for GitHub actions? It does deploy to AWS.

As @michal said our own CI/CD deploys to AWS EC2 and is automated with github actions; you can definitely take the various scripts from .ci_cd directory to help your own deployment as most things will be reusable but there is no documentation beyond .ci_cd/README.md which should get you going; the .ci_cd/aws directory contains scripts specifically for aws and generally we use cloudformation to provision aws resources.

Always feel free to ask questions here and when possible we’ll try and provide assistance.

Thanks for the response, @michal there is nothing missing. I am just a little rusty with this and was hoping I could pay for some personal help to speed up my learning curve. I would be happy to contribute any work flows I document back to the read me file for people in my position in the future.

@craigsweb I’m providing paid services on a freelance basis. You can find my rates and expertise areas on my LinkedIn page. CI/CD is one of them. Maybe you want something different from CloudFormation bashing, like Terraform, CDK, Pulumi or burn your fingers on something as fresh as Wing?

Hi Craig,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin