We are sorry... OpenRemote Invalid parameter: redirect_uri but in a desktop its working very well

Hai
i facing the problem with open remote azure cloud installation We are sorry…
OpenRemote
Invalid parameter: redirect_uri

In a desktop environment, you are likely using localhost. For the stack operating on a public cloud, a proper DNS configuration is required. Could you please provide your current DNS settings?

thank you very much to reply. i am a new for this type of works. i configure any dns not yet but i install open remote in azure cloud vm with docker compose.my public ip 20.197.50.216 I also install wemin in that same vm to moitor and configure the vm.
(https://20.197.50.216:10000/)This is the webmin url.can you please tell me how to configure dns.

Dear,
DOMAINNAME: localhost ,
change this line to below line (proxy image , keycloak , manager ) in yml file
DOMAINNAME: 20.197.50.216 and browse your IP in browser

Thankyou verymuch to repy
I modify as per your suggesion. thare no change at all please find the attachment of text of yml file.
docker-compose .txt (2.5 KB)

20.197.50.216 is a bare IP address, and it is not possible to obtain a certificate for it. You will need a DNS name, likely assigned automatically by Azure. Please use that DNS name instead.

thanking you very much to reply sir.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.