Z-wave supported commands

Hi Guy,

I’m working to get some z-wave devices to work. Specifically, these are multisensors and power consumption measure unit (3 clamp HEM from Aeotec). Could someone publish list of supported commands (all of them for all devices) and way to access multinode devices? Could I enter raw commands (just series of values) as they are described in SigmaDesign Spec? Unfortunately, standard command names are not recognized? I noticed Sigma Design had made spec public (http://z-wave.sigmadesigns.com/design-z-wave/z-wave-public-specification/).

Thanks,

Michal

Hi.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/openremotecommunity/ohV1EHuYnoI

Thanks Aleksey,

I have already tried it, still the question is what commands did you put into the command window? Could you tell me please?

Thanks,
Michal

ELECTRIC_METER_SCALE_KWH
ELECTRIC_METER_SCALE_W

ELECTRIC_METER_SCALE_V

ELECTRIC_METER_SCALE_A

hem_command.png

Great! Thanks a lot!
I will try it.

The last thing is if you have any idea how to get readings from each clamp separately, that is, from meter sub-nodes.

Thanks,
Michal

You must set the parameters for each clamp. The settings are in the instructions for hem3. I setup my hem1 with 1 clamp on this manual (see the attachment).

``

aeo_hem1_100a.pdf (208 KB)

I’m currently working on the Z-Wave documentation and created a table with all available commands : Z-Wave Wiki

I haven’t finished the Z-Wave Wiki yet. In the meantime you’ll find most valuable information about configuring multi instance devices in the following forum post : New Z-Wave 2.0.0 Release

Hi Rainer,

Thanks for the link and doc efforts. It will be very helpful in further implementation.

I face situation that my Aeotec HEM enumerates with unknown Meter type as subnodes. Please find node file in the attachment.

I know that HEM provides full data (kWh, W, V, A) for the whole meter and for each clamp separately as I used it before with HomeCenter from Fibaro.

I appreciate all your help,

Best regards,

Michal

W dniu wtorek, 22 listopada 2016 19:46:42 UTC+1 użytkownik Rainer Hitz napisał:

Missing attachment, sorry

W dniu środa, 23 listopada 2016 23:46:00 UTC+1 użytkownik Michał J napisał:

node11.xml (4.01 KB)

When you’ve included hem3 in the z-wave network, all 3 clam terminals were connected to hem3? Try to exclude hem3 from the z-wave network, and then re-included to the z-wave network with all 3 clam connected to hem3.

Yes, all of them were connected and just before excluding from other server worked correctly.

W dniu czwartek, 24 listopada 2016 09:49:16 UTC+1 użytkownik Tehnoinstyle Aleksey napisał: