Zooz ZSE40 4-in-1 Sensor not working with Openremote?

Hi
I have a Zooz 4 in 1 sensor and I can’t manage to get information from it. I’m using the command AIR_TEMPERATURE_SCALE_FAHRENHEIT and I have created 4 sensors, one fr each type of sensor. All of them display NA. I have already decreased the wakeup time to 600 seconds and I have attempted to wake it up manually after restarting the OR server.

Any idea what it could be?

I’m attaching the xml file for this node.

Thanks in advance.

David.

node6.xml.rtf (4.07 KB)

I’ve recently worked on an issue related to the Monoprice 15902 4-in-1 sensor (see Monoprice 4-in-1 Motion Detection Issue). The Monoprice 4-in-1 is identical to the Zooz ZSE40 4-in-1 therefore I’m pretty much sure that this device should work.

In order to test basic communication with the device do the following:

1.) Delete the node6.xml file

2.) Restart the controller

3.) Wake up the device (press the Z-Wave button)

You should see that the node6.xml file has been recreated (let me know if this works). After that open the node6.xml file with an editor and add an association with the following procedure:

1.) Stop the controller

2.) Edit the node6.xml file and add an association to the configuration section

<configuration hash="C53A1C02A571870943DDCAD1EE417C99“>

``

3.) Start the controller

4.) Wake up the device (press the Z-Wave button) so that the new configuration can be written to the device

A changed hash value of the section is an indication that the configuration has been successfully written to the device. In this example the hash value is hash="C53A1C02A571870943DDCAD1EE417C99“ before the configuration is written to the device. The hash value should be different after it has been successfully written.