Authentication logo

I followed these steps exactly, and even if I leave the template.ftl unmodified the login page looks like this:

this is my deployment folder structure:

Hey @cheezymcsquibble
I want to know what’s going on with your problem cause I have the same problem and not solved it yet

It seems to me that there could be a folder missing or the custom deployment isn’t able to access the styling elements for some reason.

Are you make adding for a custom asset in the portal ?

Hi,

Did you verify in the keycloak portal if the theme is available?

hi Don,

I only have the ‘master’ realm, and in there I have the ‘base’ selected. If I choose ‘Openremote’ I get this as theme:

Thats what you added right? So seems to be working. Now you can try to modify the images/colors.

Also, on the realms page you can set the login theme without having to go into the keycloak console.

It doesn’t take any of my changes into consideration though; for example I added my own favicon to the /img folder and renamed the original one. Then I restarted docker, cleared my browser cache but still no change

Also, these are the theme options I see in keycloak:

I think you are missing a folder in your structure there. In ‘themes’ you should add a folder with your theme, lets say ‘cheezy’, which has account, email, login. Then cheezy should show up in keycloak theme select.

Could you try that?

Now we’re talking! the favicon is working now, I’ll try changing some other stuff to see if it works. Basically this is the correct folder structure, as you said:

Hey @cheezymcsquibble ,
how do you get to this dropdown menu?

005890ecb415d0e5c3ffddf0e468667817a89504_2_690x184

Hi,
Pls check and revert

http://localhost/auth

thanks

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your answer, apurba. I got it to work that I can choose my custom theme in the dropdown menu (see screenshot 1), but at login it still shows me the openremote logo. What else do I have to take care of? I copied the openremote theme and named it custom. Afterwards I changed the favicon in login > resources > img > favicon.png with another picture. I deleted the old one and named the new one again favicon.png.

screenshot 1

2023-03-31 18_51_33-custom
screenshot 2: filestructure

Hi,
https://youradress/manager/?realm=realmname

Open this link as per your configuration

mananger_config.json

“realms”: {
“default”: {
“appTitle”: “Conscient”,
“headers”: [
“map”,
“attributeName”,
“assets”,
“rules”,
“insights”,
“language”,
“users”,
“roles”,
“account”,
“logs”,
“logout”
],
“styles”: “:host > * {–or-app-color2: #F9F9F9; --or-app-color3: #22211f; --or-app-color4: #1b5630; --or-app-color5: #CCCCCC;}”,
“logo”: “/images/logo.png”,
“logoMobile”: “/images/logo-mobile.png”,
“favicon”: “/images/default/favicon.png”,
“language”: “en”
}

Thanks

This does not change anything unfortunately

Pls post screenshot of Appearance and under realm what you config

Thanks

this is waht your required right ?

Hi apurba, yes exactly, just with another logo in addition.

This is my manager_config:

And this my appearance (master realm):

Thats what you need right?

Hi,
Kindly make a folder Docker—.> deployment(folder)----> make 2 folder under it 1.map 2.manager

then in manager folder make a folder app —> images (put ur images here with same name) and put the manager json here

Thanks

All of that I did already. I could change now the displayed name at login (like in your screenshot) but I do not get it that the displayed icon changes. Do you have a personalized icon? I am asking because in your screenshot is still the OpenRemote logo :slight_smile:

EDIT: Solved it!