Graps with openremote

Hi

i am trying to get the graphs working with OR. I followed all the instructions at the link below for graphing with RRD4J. I have attached the config file and the database file it creates.

However, it does not seem to be writing any values to the database (file size is same from when it was created one day ago and time stamp is the same from when it was first created.)

I can pull the graph screen using the url as per the instructions but no values are displayed on the graph.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot would be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to graph two sensors (type custom).

Thanks

rrd4j-config.xml (1.78 KB)

MS_Temp_Hum.rrd (98.3 KB)

I have some basic graphs working with RRDG. The issue I am facing when I specify the width andd height while creating the command don't seem to be taking effect- the graph always shows at some default size ( which is a lot bigger than my iPhone screen)

Any suggestions?

Also the start and end parameters specified in the command from the designer do not seem to be taking effect.

The graph in the UI shows only a 24 hour period.

When I manually pull up the graph on a browser, it works as expected.

Are there any know issues with the rrd4j command in designer?

I am using ORC 2.6beta3

I have attached some screenshots. If anyone has been able to successfully implement the RRD4J graphs in the Iphone UI with proper scaling on the Height. width and start date parameters, i would appreciate if they can share.

Graph on ORC 2.6b3.docx (3.78 MB)